In this course you will learn the basics of your booj website! Some modules will require your remax.net login credentials.
Discover how adding hyper local content to your booj agent website can help grow your business
Creating community web pages using the booj Website Manager is one way RE/MAX agents, offices and teams can showcase their expertise on specific areas that they service. Community pages are an example of hyper local content, helping you compete for traffic and build SEO for your website.
Tips on using hyper local content with booj Websites:
- Use self-owned content or leverage business relationships in the community
- Ask for videos, images and information that can be used on community pages
- Free advertising for local business
- Keep content local
- Provide details on what it’s like to live in the community
- Keep videos, images and other information provided on page local
- Make sure content focuses on quality, relevance and freshness
- Helps with SEO impact
- Gives audience a reason to visit and return to your website
- booj Website Manager makes customizing websites easy
- Add Saved Search content block to Community Pages
- No web coding necessary