Recommended: Create a channel with a business or other name
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can have multiple managers or owners.
You can use a Brand Account to create a channel that has a different name but that’s still managed from your Google Account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
- Create a new channel by clicking Create a new channel.
- Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can’t create a new one—you’ll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
- Fill out the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Done. This creates a new Brand Account.
- To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.
Learn more about using a channel with a business or other name on YouTube.
Now that you have your YouTube Channel, Let’s Customize it!
Add a custom YouTube Cover Art! Use the YouTube cover art in Canva or download YouTube Channel Art that RE/MAX already has done!
On your Channel, click Customize Channel, then go to the Basic Info Tab. This is where you have your channel name, channel Description (Bio) and Links. Make sure to add your website and all other social channel link here!
Upload Your Commercial Videos!
Go to remaxhustle.com and make your custom 13 video commercials, then download them all to your computer. IMPORTANT: Copy your YouTube channel link and email email@example.com so they can allow these commercials to be uploaded to YouTube (YouTube is very strict on copied content so RE/MAX needs to submit your channel for permission)! One by one upload them to your YouTube channel, Make sure to give Title & Description for each video, in the description, make sure you have your website listed! Add to a Playlist or add NEW Playlist to add these videos too (Playlists are the best way to keep your content organized)!
Set up Playlists!
Playlists are the best way to organize your YouTube Channel! Whether is is for your Listing Videos, Sold Videos, Your Commercials, Area Videos or use videos from another channel! The RE/MAX YouTube Channel has a ton of videos you can use to add playlists!
How to save other videos to a Playlist?
Once your channel looks great, we would always recommend grabbing a tripod and doing some area videos, a sort intro video and other more localized content for your website! These videos can live on YouTube but also used for social, website and so much more!
Check out some great tips from influencers!
Happy Recording! 😉