Building past-client loyalty is more important than ever.
Here are 6 tips on how to stay top of mind and build loyalty…
- Teach and guide clients. Be an educator, show your clients that you’re in it for them and go above and beyond their expectations.
- Make sure you visit after the closing. Take the opportunity to visit the clients in their new home and show your appreciation with a gift.
- Remember they have other options for an agent. Make sure you stay in touch well after the newness of the purchase has worn off. This way you will be top of mind when they have a referral to make.
- Show them that you are there for them without expecting anything in return. Hand written notes are a great way to go.
- Go for the guided tour! Visit your clients and take the guided tour of all the improvements they have made. Since you helped with the purchase, they’ll appreciate you seeing how much effort they put in.
- Remember: You serve people. It’s not the transaction, it’s the move to a home. Remembering this everyday will ensure you focus on the right things.
These are just some of the ways to ensure your clients are loyal to you long after the transaction is complete.
Watch our Monday Morning Wake Up call as Kerry & Heather Discuss these items!