In today’s world, the significance of social media can’t be overstated.
Social media marketing has become an integral part of marketing
strategies for all businesses, and the real estate sector is no exception
to this. In this guide, we will dive into multiple online platforms and
explore how they can help you:
- Grow your business
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Establish and enhance your unique, online presence
- Manage your online reputation
- Navigating crisis and culturally sensitive communication
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Social networking is a marketing outlet that enables you to expand your sphere of influence and carry on a conversation, just like you would in person.
THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU CAN:
- Create and promote a profile that celebrates your successes and defines your niche
- Connect with past, current and potential clients
- Update your audience about market changes and new homes on the market
- Advertise listings and open houses
- Give virtual tours
- Provide information that promotes your reputation as a trusted resource
- Create dialogue with clients
- Reach clients and prospects wherever they are, through a computer at work, a tablet at home or virtually anywhere else through a mobile device
- Attract top talent to your business
Read the full e-Guide here for more information and review each platform!